- This event has passed.
3rd Annual Blue Island Oyster Festival This Saturday!
September 15, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm$70
Price:$70 – Tickets are all inclusive!
There are only 500 tickets available for this event so get yours today before we sell out!
What your ticket gets you:
- Unlimited freshly shucked oysters from at least 10 different Oyster Farmers– Genuine Blue Point | Islip, NY- Powder Point | Duxbury, MA- Kusshi | BC, Canada- White Stone | Windmill Point, VA
– Silver Fox | Montauk, NY
– Thatch Island | Islip, NY
– Great Gun | Moriches, NY
– Stallion Oyster | Islip, NY
– Blue Pearls | Islip, NY
-Oysterponds | Orient Point, NY
– Naked Cowboy | Port Jefferson, NY
- Meet the farmers that grow and harvest these oysters
- Unlimited freshly shucked Great South Bay clams
- A culinary tasting locally crafted and donated from 10 different restaurants
– Kingston’s Clam Bar | West Sayville, NY- South Shore Dive | West Sayville, NY- Off The Block Kitchen & Meats | Sayville, NY- Catch Oyster Bar | Patchogue, NY- The Brixton | Babylon, NY
– Blue Island Oyster Bar | Denver, CO
– Cornucopia Natural Foods | Sayville, NY
– Grand Central Oyster Bar | New York, NY
-SoBol | Sayville, NY
– Julie’s Organic Ice Cream | Eugene, OR
- Special Guest Executive Chef Sandy Ingbar of Grand Central Oyster Bar | 12 pm – 2 pm
- Music all afternoon | Nick Russell, Soundswell, and the Lisa Polizzi Band
- Blue Point Beer | Donated by Blue Point Brewery
- Proud Pour Wine | Donated by Blue Island Oyster Co.
- Subtle Tea | Donated by The Subtle Tea
- Boxed Water | Donated by Boxed Water is Better
- Guided tours of the Blue Island Oyster Hatchery
(not included in your all-inclusive ticket)
- Be one of the first 300 guests who check in at the festival to guarantee you get a reusable souvenir mug.
- There will be a Basket (Chinese) Auction set up to raise money for the Blue Island Oyster Foundation Sayville High School Student Scholarship. Several local businesses have donated products, services and gift certificates for you to buy tickets and win.
PARKING: We are asking that you be kind to our neighbors and do not park on Atlantic Avenue during this event. Please park on Main street in West Sayville, in the lot at the Southeast corner of Main Street and Atlantic or at the Sayville Train station. There will be NO onsite parking available.